Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Travel Day: Mini Sewing Kit

**Our Internet connection is sub par so some of these posts are going up days later than intended. This particular posting is from our flight to Frankfurt on 12.26.16. 

Well, I got as far as the LAX International Airport terminal before my backpack needed stitching on the strap. Lucky me, my sister, Regina, gave me a mini travel kit as part of my Xmas gift. Knowing this I managed to get the stitchery done while eating the most expensive Panda Express I've ever had (three one item bowls and waters, $42).



I'm eager to see how long my ugly stitching will last.

The kids were awesome on the flight. Nolan slept the longest even missed breakfast on the plane. That will make our 1-hour layover interesting.

Me and Madeline tried diligently to keep our tv's in sync so we could laugh at the same time.
Neck pillows. I love mine, except when it began whistling as I blew it up in the dark. Madeline was too cool for the neck pillow and Nolan forgot to get his out before passing out.

A little hand reached through the seats and tapped me around 4am Frankfurt time. My Fischer was trying to say hello.

Travel tip: Be the first before breakfast to use the bathroom, otherwise bring an oxygen mask, the methane from the holding tanks is not worth encountering; trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!! I hope it worked well for you (the sewing kit, that is.) Never know when you will need these handy little things!!! 😃

    ReplyDelete